Inside Sales Specialist
Our Sales Team is Growing!
We are looking for a qualified Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. You will manage inbound leads and lead routing to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our products are really interesting and innovative so we're looking for a hungry future star who's interested in growing their career as we grow our company.
Our ideal candidate is a high potential professional with knowledge of sales metrics & best practices. We need someone who LOVES solving complex problems for clients. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Bonus points if you have a more technical degree (biology, engineering, medicine, etc.).
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operators.
- Be the first interaction when a prospect comes to LiquiTech.
- Continuously improve lead generation, nurturing, and inside sales processes.
- Close deals & generate revenue appropriate for inside sales.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Provide data and guides to help the sale steam
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information, Salesforce or Hubspot experience a plus
- Keep record of sales trends
- Stay up-to-date with new product and features launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Schedule Lunch and Learns, sales appointments and conference calls for Sales team
- Trade Show activities
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience in inside sales, sales operations, and/or sales support
- Experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- In-Depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Travel required – 10-20%
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Business Administration degree, BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in a relevant field a plus.
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with match, Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance, & paid vacation.